Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 7

This week I worked more on my iPad menu. I added slideshows to each of the pages and added some more color to the pages. I split some of the pages from one to two pages, because when I added the slideshow in, I didn't have enough room for all of the content. I think I am close to finishing this project. I just need to find high resolution images for each option and come up with an idea as to why this restaurant is unique. I may need to change the background story that I originally had to fit this new brand.

I also started to write the content (articles) for my self-authorship book. I decided to make the articles sound more like a blog post than a professional article. I felt that this would be more acceptable since it's a book written by a college student to incoming college students. It makes the articles feel more personable if I tell them from my point of view than from the third persons view.

I also finished editing my digital publication. All I have left to do for that project is to rerecord the walk-through and add a voice over to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment